What's the difference between Facetime and video call?

4

Tim O'Shea Profile
Tim O'Shea answered
Facetime uses the mobile phone network to transmit the voice part of the call and the wifi based internet connection to send the video part.
Video calling on Skype and similar uses only the internet to send voice and video.

I never even thought about it. But it seems to me that face time is a thing for iPhones, or am I wrong? I generally only use videochat.chat/free/ because thanks to this I was able to find a girl I really like and with whom I hope for a serious relationship. I am sure that we will succeed. Wish us good luck!

What you should consider when choosing a video conferencing platform is security and convenience. I found one of the best video conferencing called on this website. First of its kind, this tool helps you conduct your videoconference with 100% end-to-end encryption. It offers a serverless digital ecosystem that is secure, simple and sustainable.

richard edet Profile
richard edet answered
Facetime is interaction between 2 or more people at the same time in a physical location .video call include both audio and moving images

Anonymous