Unfortunately, this particular software is not compatible with Apple iPhones, so you are not likely to be able to install it on your device.
- The most important thing you need to remember is that iPhones will only be able to run their own software on their cell phones. They have iPhone applications and software that is only exclusive to them and other files are not likely to be compatible.
- However, there is one way that you could try to see if this particular software can in fact be transferred onto your device.
- Firstly, you should retrieve the USB cable that you use to link your cell phone to your computer or laptop. Connect it into an available USB opening and then link it to your iPhone.
- Once it has all connected, you should see a box appear on your screen that is asking you to 'open' the folder. Click on 'open' and then 'ok' and then your cell phone's folder will appear.
- From then on, you should locate the Blueware JAR file and then click and drag it from its location and then into the folder of your cell phone. It should then transfer onto the phone, however, as I mentioned before this may not be the case for iPhones.
- If this doesn't work then you should find the iPhone applications store and perhaps purchase a similar type of software that will be compatible.