* Design and Modeling of Device Characteristics and Process
* Development of a High Frequency Probe Station Built to Study Spin Values
* Current Density Limitations of Spin Values
* A Microprocessor Based Energy Saving Motor Controller Evaluation
* Speedup of Optical Scanner Characterization System
* Idaho Storm Warning System II
You'll notice that a few of the titles are more explicit than others. Those that are more explicit, provide you with more detail about the paper. The last title doesn't give much information about computer engineering, but it does tell you they are talking about a warning system for Idaho and storms. Whenever you create a title for any paper it should be as explicit as possible. The more detailed you can be, the more help you are to your readers. Thesis papers are meant to be detailed within the body of the paper too, so it does matter in what you choose for your title.