Science and technology are responsible for all the advancements in our society. Science is the word which is used to refer to an effort to discover and increase the understanding of humans about the physical world. On the other hand, Technology deals with use and knowledge of tools and crafts to control the environment.
These are both very important fields which have advantages as well as disadvantages for our Society.
The advantages are as follows:
- Science and technology has helped create a better world.
- It has helped in making the manufacturing and other industrial processes easier.
- It has helped in developing medicines and facilities that have improved the lives of human beings.
- Science and technology has helped humans live a safer and secure life.
- It has helped in improvement of lifestyle.
- It has made communication, transportation easier.
The disadvantages are as follows:
- Too much industrialization due to science and technology has degraded the environment.
- Developments in science and technology has made humans very dependent on it.
- Human beings have become more isolated from each other.