What Do You Call The Flat Rubber Guard Used To Protect Cables And Minimize Tripping Over Them. Where Do I Buy This?


2 Answers

Bruce Tillson Profile
Bruce Tillson answered
Sheck with an electrical supply business or even the local home improvement center.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Cord cover
Safety cord cover
Floor guard
Floor cord cover

There's not one standard name for this item.  They're not only to prevent tripping, but also to prevent electrical mishaps such as shorting, which could harm people or equipment.

Here's a picture of a heavy-duty one.

Answer Question