Anonymous

What Are The Types Of Biotechnology?

2

El Lly Profile
El Lly answered

Hello,

The term 'biotechnology' refers to technological developments that benefit our health and prolong our lies. The etymology of the term derives from a cross between biology and technology, since it's history is based on farms cleverly adapting their plants and animals to maximise efficiency and health benefits for human use. The term is also used for medicinal developments.

These are the different types of biotechnology

• Red Biotechnology

Based on medical technology

• White Biotechnology

Found in industrial development

• Green Biotechnology

Focussed on harnessing technology that repels insects from crops

• Blue Biotechnology

Water based technology, such as marine developments.

When biotechnology is used effectively, it can save a substantial amount of lives. This is because of the genius technology employed in the medicine that has an advanced understanding of the processing systems of the human body and is able to effectively help boost it and hinder disease.

I hope this answers your question.

There are four main types of biotechnology: Medical biotechnology (red), industrial biotechnology (white), environmental biotechnology (green), and marine biotechnology (blue). I know that the red one is used widely in diagnostic pharmaceuticals, and once I worked with the best chiropractor in atlanta, he also told me that medical biotechnology is used for diagnostic tests to detect various diseases, and I didn't even know that.

Anonymous