Technological factor important for every business as it involves, strong analysis of market research, skillful management team fully equipped with all the aspects of information technology, provision of reliability and security.Customer oriented factor, which relates to satisfaction and attraction to the users, provide value to customers, provide good services, for more interest to customers provider incentives in the form of free coupons and gifts,.
Besides it has some problems at the time of establish as if not all the products are able to sale over internet, you need a website for creating E-business, problems in predicting environmental changes in economical world, overestimation of resources like hardware, liveware, and business structure.
To start you business you need:
• You need a computer system to mange information of your business and keep updating the records, hardware software.
• Internet resource or intranet system
• You need skillful liveware to control mange, and build the websites.
• Computer and internet security is required for EDI electronic interchange system fro making online transactions.
• Building strong electronic business structure includes special managing team.
• Interactive advertisement and online stores.
Types of E-commerce
There are four types of internet business namely:
1. B2B (Business-to-Business) when different companies doing business with each other's just like buying or selling goods. distributors and sellers.
2. B2C (Business-to-Consumer) when business is doing in terms of selling to the public like product catalogs to purchase products without human need or sales man.
3. C2B (Consumer-to-Business)in such case customer directly contact with business vendors by posting his project with set budget online so that the need companies review his project and contact directly.
4. C2C (Consumer-to-Consumer) the best examples for such business are the sites offering free classifieds, auctions, and forums where individuals can buy and sell thanks to online payment systems like PayPal where people can send and receive money online with ease. EBay's auction service is a great example of where person-to-person transactions take place everyday. These are recognized and authenticated companies.
There are also G2G-government private websites, G2E-government to employee, B2G-business to government, C2G and G2C – citizens to government includes taxations, national registrations, and license issue, also included in E-commerce.
There are different types of E-commerce which are mostly used.
These types can be described as:
The business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce is used by business entities to sell the products and services to the general people or end users. The user can visit the website to see different products available and can make orders.
The consumer-to-consumer or C2C e-commerce is also a common type.
The type of commerce is mostly used in online auctions , where someone (not any business entity) display his/her items to sell and some one who want to purchase these item offers bids online.In the third type of e-commerce that is business-to-business or B2B,
Two business parties deals with each other. For example online recruiting, online advertisements etc.
ecommerce is commercial transactions conducted electronically on the Internet for ecommerce development company.There are 4 types of ecommerce.
- B2B ecommerce.
- B2C ecommerce.
- C2B ecommerce
- C2C ecommerce.
E commerce is a platform used for buying or selling of goods through internet.There are different types of e commerce
B2B or business to Business
B2C or business to customers
E-commerce is earning money, earning experience getting to know web development bussiness. I actualy read an article about it please do read it http://www.beautifullife.info/web-design/10-best-ecommerce-builders/
E-commerce is a way of doing business. Either you are selling your own products or third-party products using a marketplace model. It’s actually the buying and selling of goods & services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, like the internet.
Following are types of eCommerce:-
* Business-to-Business (B2B)
* Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
* Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
* Consumer-to-Business (C2B).
* Business-to-Administration (B2A)
* Consumer-to-Administration (C2A)
If you really wanted to develop an eCommerce website in a cost-effective way and a reasonable price I will suggest going with [Natalie Minh Interactive].
Following are their best features:
Keep an eye on detail
Keep up to date the client
After Sales Service (one the best feature)
As far as lots of answers are already given I want to add something else. I find AliDropship the best WordPress e-commerce tool and thus I think that it's necessary to know how to use alidropship plugin. Dealing with e-commerce is profitable and comfortable. Why not get benefits from it?
E-commerce is constantly developing and the types are developing too.
Have a look at this article E-commerce types - here all the newest types are gathered