Are There Games Like Habbo,club Penguin,runescape And Wizard101?

I would like to tell you about the game I've been playing for two weeks already - Run 3 unblocked. Don't be deceived at first lauch - the game is not so simple as it seems. It has a plot but actually its rather trivial. The best thing in the whole game is its gameplay, its difficulty if to be precise. First you do fine, but starting with the 40th level the speed goes higher and here your reaction is put to a test. For me its kinda cool.

Webkinz.com
Well there are games like ummmmmm warcraft wich I do not play  and if you think runescape sucks  well try being a meber its hell fun I hate spine world cause its crap and yer so so   yer  and ummmm try frenzo is cool and yer cause its way better graghics than   habbo so yer byu il taalk too you agan byu
Yes there is fantage, there is tons of games but if you are kinda have teenager soon you would want to play games like your friends more mature older games not babyish

Anonymous