Anonymous

What Is Degree Of Multiprogramming?

9

From www.cis.njit.edu

a simple computer system, the CPU would sit idle while a process is executed and waits for the completion of some I/O request. With multiprogramming, the CPU is used more productively. Several processes are kept in memory at one time. When one process has to wait, the operating system takes the CPU away from that process and gives the CPU to another process. This pattern continues. Every time one process has to wait, another process may take over the use of the CPU.

The maximum number of processes that a singe processor can accommodate efficiently.

You know, it is pretty hard to conclude. I suppose that you should be rather good in IT sphere to have this degree, haha. By the way, I have a friend and he is a programmer. He is using coursework help sometimes, but he is smart. I can ask him for help. I'll write a little bit later

A). Listing of process
b). Grouping of process at run time
c). Adding of more process at run time
d). Number of process executing at present
Number of processors in the ready queue.

Anonymous