How many hours of video games should I play a day to be good at it?

6

Why a video game? Do you really have time for video games?

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

Hours? Why would you want to waste so much time on video games? There is more to life than sitting on your ass working your thumbs. If I remember correctly Zack, you were interested in soccer. That or another activity would be WAY better. My father used to smile and say,  "Why don't you go outside and find something to do? Maybe the fresh air will blow the stink off of you."

Call me Z Profile
Call me Z answered

Squandering time at a pointless pursuit. You get good at a video game, what then? Play another one? What have you achieved?

Go learn an instrument, play a sport, make some friends, make some art, ride a bike, read a non-fiction book, explore nature.

The world is passing you by while you park in front of that screen, doing the same thing, over and over, to no avail.

Perry Nuttal Profile
Perry Nuttal answered

What a waste of a life.

I know that any game requires a lot of hours of training and gaining experience to be good at it. Even with gambling games, I often practice at fafafa real casino slot. And I think that I still haven't improved my skills to play in a real casino and make real money bets yet. But I think that it's easier with video games, who knows.

Anonymous