Anonymous

Who is the best photographer in Chandigarh? What works best

2

Venu Sahdev Profile
Venu Sahdev , Best Photographer, answered

Photography is my life. I enjoy photography and photography are very much like wedding photography, pre-wedding, photoshoot, party shoots, fashion photoshoot, And photography is very like people, I’m always ready for photography.  I have done many photo shoots for free. Many people like my photography who do not know me, they want to show their photography. I started photography with a small camera. And now I have 2 cameras that I have earned my money. Give me a chance so that you can show your photography.I will make your photo shoot free. Not my name yet but give me a chance so that I can bring myself to you all. I did not learn photography from anyone because I did not have money. But I thought that photography is to be learned and I took a small camera by taking the money and started doing photo shoots.

Anonymous , Serperio, answered

Can you advise me a photographer in Dubai who will take great photos for us, to pick the location, costumes, etc. We really want beautiful pictures in the desert.

Kathleen Griffin
Kathleen Griffin commented
Desert is one of the toughest localities to take pictures. But as I think, an experienced photographer can take top-rated photos at any location. So, turn to Dubai photographer, to this company https://kategrand.com/en/. They've got the best photographer we'd ever met. I won't show my photos that they've taken but look through their portfolio on website and you'll see that all photos are of top class.

Anonymous