What kind of job could you get if you get an undergrad in Computer Science and a masters in Architecture? Is there a job that combines the tech field with architecture?


2 Answers

PJ Stein Profile
PJ Stein answered

Architecture is primarily done on computers now days. The plans are drawn up through programs like AutoCAD and models are made with 3D printers.

Answer Question