What is the Benefit(s) of the "Fidget Spinner Gadgets"?

6

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

Allegedly, it helps kids with ADHD/etc to concentrate in class.

You know that kid that taps his pencil all through class? Bouncing their leg? Twiddling their thumb? Constantly moving around in their seat? It was designed for that kid. It keeps them busy and makes them less fidgety.

My girls just bought one last weekend. I don't see the lure but they seem to enjoy it. One says it gives her hand something to fidget with so she is not looking for something to occupy her hands. The other... I think she likes it because everyone else has one and now so does she. Lol!

I think that spinners were invented only to distract people from certain problems. Personally, I prefer vr solutions to this problem. Have you had vr experience? This is unforgettable. Recently, I ordered the services of Eleks for my gamedev company to create a game with the presence of vr. Their developers have significantly improved the entire gameplay component, adding new mechanics.

Anonymous