Is it worth it to buy an iMac 21.5 inch - 2.7 GHZ for Video Editing?

3

John Doe Profile
John Doe answered

NO that seems like gaming laptop standards to me... Can you send me a link to the complete specs?

Hello friend, I believe that it depends, if you are going to do that for a living or just need it for a single video editing proyect? If it's the second then use ImageRevolver, check ImageRevolver agency they offer services like Cinematography, Live Streaming, Video editing, 3D Modeling and more, I'll assure you they're worth every dollar!

Frank Lee Profile
Frank Lee answered

Hi there, I would rather recommend to start from a gaming desk.  I want to warn you that most people have when they are trying to purchase a gaming pc table and a gaming desk chair is that they rush into the first purchase they can afford, but this is definitely not the best way to go to achieve optimal results from your purchase. Please try to think over all possible options beforehand and compare prices and other factors in order to get some ideal desk. Because you need to get an optimal setup for your gaming needs. Check out this amazing list of desk https://csgopedia.com/best-gaming-desks-tables/ covering all possible questions and factors for consideration.

Anonymous