It makes it that much easier for hackers to steal your data and companies to say "Any loss of data is to be accepted with a happy "Oh well" by our users".
Cloud computing has many benefits. It is easy to share information from one
place to another place. It helps in online business management, customer
management, data storage online, and employer’s satisfaction, improve
flexibility and accessibility and many other benefits.
- Achieve economies of scale – increase volume output or productivity with fewer people. Your cost per unit, project or product plummets.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure. Maintain easy access to your information with minimal upfront spending. Pay as you go (weekly, quarterly or yearly), based on demand.
- Globalize your workforce on the cheap. People worldwide can access the cloud, provided they have an Internet connection.
- Streamline processes. Get more work done in less time with less people.
- Reduce capital costs. There’s no need to spend big money on hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier!
- Monitor projects more effectively. Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times.
- Less personnel training is needed. It takes fewer people to do more work on a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
- Minimize licensing new software. Stretch and grow without the need to buy expensive software licenses or programs.
- Improve flexibility. You can change direction without serious “people” or “financial” issues at stake.
The second a company needs more bandwidth than usual, a cloud-based service can instantly meet the demand because of the vast capacity of the service’s remote servers. In fact, this flexibility is so crucial that 65% of respondents to an information. Week survey said “the ability to quickly meet business demands” was an important reason to move to cloud computing.
love my chromebook and would never trade it for a windows machine.
Simply put, cloud computing is computing
based on the internet. Where in the past, people would run applications
or programs from software downloaded on a physical computer or server
in their building, cloud computing allows people access to the same kinds of applications through the internet Elysium Academy madurai Offers training for CISCO, MICROSOFT, REDHAT, CEH,
and VMware with certified professionals having very good experience and skills
Cloud computing is a global reality.
- Reduction in Total Cost Ownership [TCO]
- Implementation of IT with increased flexibility
- Increased Collaboration
- Flexibility in time like work from anywhere at anytime
- Increased competitiveness
- Go-to-Market in a lesser time