Anonymous

So someone hacked my friend's instagram account to 3k, and I want to take the account back to her. I need to hack the instagram account to give it back. How do I do this with no computer? Her instagram is @originalsparks

4

Instagram accounts do get hacked now and again and it can be super annoying. The best way to get back is not to hack the account back, as someone might pick up on what you are attempting and then your ip address or computer might end up getting blacklisted and blocked from Instagram completely!

This is especially true if you're not an experienced hacker.

Instead, what you should do is report the hacker to Instagram.

They have an easy to follow support page dedicated to hacked accounts, so I'm guessing it does happen quite often. Here's how to get in touch with the Instagram hack-prevention team:

https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/contact/470866676325859

Also don't forget to let people know your account has been hacked in case some weird messages start coming from your account

Steven Lucas Profile
Steven Lucas answered

Discovered that my hot girlfriend was just using me and have been having
sex with another guy even before she met me when i finally got the
nerve to spy on her cause i don't understand the mixed messages she has
been giving me for a while which i can see now is clearly intentional. I
confronted her with the truth and we broke up, its better to be single
than to be in a bad relationship, Cybervenom6 is the hacker that helped
me when i badly needed to spy on her. You can reach him via gmail for
help with anything, i have referred him to friends with different
requests and he helped them all. I still work with him

Since the social network is about giving and receiving, make sure you follow a large number of other people, companies and bloggers. Bring your share of taste and comments.

Share your content

You're in luck, because now you can get more followers and engagement on Instagram through social media, no matter how many followers you have now. In my opinion, buying followers and likes is an effective way to get subscribers on Instagram. You can see for yourself by trying it, visit this page, great service so I recommend it to you.

Anonymous