What are the benefits of using a framework in PHP? Would this be a helpful shortcut you'd recommend to a novice?
If you use a Framework, you wont be touching code on the importants functions of the theme when you just want to do some visual change.
The framework im using and im happy with is Genesis Framework.
PHP is Server Side Scripting Language, which is perfect with all known operating systems like Windows, Linux, and others.
• PHP frameworks have their own particular troubleshooting methodologies.
• Using frameworks drastically reduces the time of the project as complex codes need not be composed.
• Frameworks like Codeigniter, Cake PHP, Zend, etc. Support practically all database connections like SQL, My SQL, Oracle, and ODBC.
• These superlative PHP frameworks follow MVC (Model View Controller) architecture which is an incredible mix of database application (model), HTML coding (view) and input/ output instructions (controller). As MVC pattern is used, the code gets optimized hence will run quicker.
• The Same code can be utilized in various projects with some modification. Hence recycling the code is one of the most important features given by the PHP frameworks.
• These frameworks have inbuilt Core Library, hence coding gets lighter as compared to the traditional method for PHP coding.
• It will make users’ code lightweight, sharp, and secure.
• They have several creative functions that are set up to have an edge in coding.
To summarize, it is efficient, secure, and cost-effective. At the same time, frameworks usually comes with documentation, a support team, or big community forums where a user can obtain quick answers.
For further information, feel free to drop us a line anytime at PHP training in Chandigarh