- Facebook, to keep in contact with friends and family overseas and away from where I live.
- Blurtit, to help others in the community by answering their questions and asking questions of my own whenever I need assistance.
- Reflex test app, to help with my reflexes, lol
- Find my iphone app, whenever I've lost an iphone/ipod and need to find it.
- Hotmail, so I can catch up with checking out my unread messages
Hope this helped.
*Facebook to keep in contact with friends and family that live overseas or across the country.
*Instagram to check out all the pictures my friends and family posted
*Go Daddy to check my work emails
*Wells fargo - Check balances, transfer money, etc
*Capital one - Check credit balance + score
*IheartRadio - To listen to commercial free music (FYI it's Better than Pandora)
For general information seeking, I use Google. From there I should think that the most useful search results are Wikipedia, php.net, BikeRadar, StackOverflow and mysql.com.
I visit various social websites regularly, although Twitter, Strava and Blurtit are the main ones. Google+ gets an occasional scan. I will also access Facebook (website and iPhone app) to catch up with a few groups I belong to, and to update a few pages that I administrate.
I will also access Google for their web analytics & webmaster tools,