- The young generation can see many things happening around them and can avoid being dropped back from the world of information.
- The information is fastly transferred from one place to another.
- They are exposed to a lot of information in a very short span of time.
- The get biased opinions through the media and then can make their own unbiased opinion.
- They can learn educational stuff as well as industry trends for their future aims.
In my opinion, now it is very difficult to imagine our life without the Internet. Young people use the media a lot for different purposes and receive information on different content. Of course, there are advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, the advantage is that
social networks provide an opportunity to communicate with friends, as well as make new acquaintances. Secondly, using youtube reviews as a tool for self-development. Here you can watch movies, listen to good music, learn foreign languages, they can also help during the educational process. But due to the abundance of entertaining, superficial, and often unnecessary garbage information, the time spent on the social network increases significantly.Another disadvantage is DEPENDENCE on social networks. The conclusion is that Internet communication should complement the life of young people, and not be the basis! The main thing is to take only the good from them and weed out the bad.