The two most popular ways at present are the e-mail and instant messaging (I'm) Interestingly, the e-mail predates the Internet. In the early days, the e-mail was an important tool in creating the Internet.
Instant messaging is different from e-mail. I'm can happen in real time and most I'm providers also add a few more services along with I'm. These can include file sharing and video and voice chat.
Video conferencing is the good technology where one can communicate with anyone from any location where we can connect through any device like laptop,tab,mobile,desktop. Video conferencing software is the best solution to communicate with anyone.
Chatting and Videoconference are the main things most people do through internet. There are so many applications and ways present to do communication with others from chatting and video conference.
Internet is actually a
communication medium which offers many other sub communication media like
telephone, messenger, social media and many more. New generation communication
like Whatapp, Snapchat, Facebook messenger and other things are solely dependent
on internet and the number is still increasing.
Internet providers make use of
different technologies like DSL, Fiber optic technology, satellite, cable and
so on to offer their services. I hope that the website www.getprovider.com can help you
understand more onDSL internet service and the other types of internet services available in
We assist you in ensuring that your IT is able to quickly and efficiently adapt to new business requirements, and is delivered in the most cost-effective model to suit the pace of your business growth. We work with you to assess your current IT situation, delivering expert insight and robust recommendations that strengthen your decision-making, in alignment with your business and technology strategies.
Nowadays there are many online platforms which allow us to connect with people whom we know as
well as strangers. Here are some ways of communicating via the Internet:
Click on the following link to get more information: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/10-ways-to-communicate-using-the-internet.
I hope my answer is useful to you.
Southern Cross University provides state of the art video conferencing facilities for education, administrative and promotional use.
Our studios are located at Lismore, Gold Coast and Coffs Harbour campuses and Sydney branch campus. Huddle room solutions
- Management of video conferencing facilities including administrative and technical.
- Technical Services support staff are on hand hand at the start of all teaching and meeting video conference to connect the rooms and to assist with any presentation, or other requirements as needed.
- Basic training and orientation for staff on use of equipment. This is run during the second week of every teaching session. Contact TS Service Desk for training. The Centre for Teaching and Learning also run "Effective Videoconference Teaching" workshops. Email [email protected] to enquire about workshops.
- All bookings for rooms/support are to be booked via Timetables.
- Teaching using video conferencing and hints and tips for video conferencing.