You can fill in an online registration for the next season of Roadies, at MTV.in.com.
Unfortunately, the registration for the next season of Bigg Boss is currently closed, however, if you keep your eye on their website and Facebook you'll be the first to know when you can apply.
As part of the application process for Roadies, you are required to make a video. Below are some tips to help set you and your video apart.
How to make an amazing video for a Roadies application
- Take your time, and plan your video. It will probably show if your entry was last minute and you haven't put any thought into it
- Don't be afraid to get creative. You don't have to do something too wacky, but don't shy away from using your imagination when creating your video
- Let your personality show. Selling yourself isn't about listing your achievements, it's to show them who you really are, and what you're about
- Think about what you want to say, maybe even make a few notes, but try not to stay too close to a script. You want it to be natural, and if it's very scripted it's unlikely to sound natural
- Equipment isn't everything, but good sound and video quality will help seal the deal. Don't forget to consider the compositions of the video, and not just the content
- Watch it back, and show it to others. Use criticism constructively, and re-film if necessary. Don't forget you can edit and cut bits out, too.
Here is a short video with a few tips on how to make a good video application:
Ultimately, you want to sell them the best version of you. Don't try to be something you're not, and just show them how awesome you are!