Anonymous

What Is The Best Home Phone System?

12

Definitely do your homework. I bought and AT&T System and thought it was the best thing - only lasted 2 or 3 years then chargers stopped working all about the same time - every single one of them {1 have one base unit and 3 mobile units with chargers}. AT&T blew it off as the warranty expired. I will not replace with another AT&T unit as they do not stand behind their product. I might have if just one had gone bad, but the entire unit. Recommended self repairs did not work. Makes one wonder how well they tested their system.
Anonymous , PBX Phone system, answered

It depends on your requirement. Adopt latest technology telephone systems that provides best quality and features. Also suitable for your business and personal needs. Today many businesses making the change with a hosted PBX telephone system. A complete telephone system solution.

Bobo Cat Profile
Bobo Cat answered

The acquisition of a virtual telephone exchange or virtual numbers by a company is a way to a new level. It is very convenient if you need to work in another country, but physically you cannot be there. Today, using the services of HotTelecom, you can buy a phone number of any country in the world without being physically in it and redirect calls to a convenient device by SIP or phone number.

Allan Poat Profile
Allan Poat answered
I can suggest to you my best phone system provider on my list:

• Grasshopper
  • RingCentral
  • VirtualPBX
ali imran baig Profile
ali imran baig answered
The choice of best home phone system is strictly the choice of user that he prefers to use cordless or other type of phone and which company he prefers for his home phone system. I personally prefer Panasonic.
josse carr Profile
josse carr answered
There is a PBX phone system right now that is capable of unifying all your communication devices. It is very very budget friendly so very suitable to small businesses.

www.ringcentral.ca
stev dice Profile
stev dice answered
It looks like you have to set up a regular phone line and add 2 mobile frequency phones. Several options can be found in e-bay.
dianna poat Profile
dianna poat answered
I would suggest you a PBX phone system, it has a feature of associating all your communication devices into one, it really suits your needs.
There are lots of causes of phone system failure. Your problem could just as easily have occurred due to a fault with your data cabling. Surges are common on phone lines and they can totally destroy even the best hardware.

Anonymous