Anonymous

Can I Check My Wifes Cell Phone Texts To See If She Is Cheatingon Me?

Serenity Mc Profile
Serenity Mc answered
Yes, Only if she is not deleting the incoming and outgoing texts and she has the right name in the contacts that goes to the appropriate text. For example if she has the name Sharon in her contacts for 555-5555 and there is a text for Sharon in her message box BUT the number really belongs to Frank. Well it is impossible to know for sure. Unless you call the number and the person is willing to tell you who they are. Been there done that and it sure stinks. Good luck dude.
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Mmmm! That was a really good explanition I didn't know that one so I can check my boyfriends now lol
Sure shes your wife so you have the Right to do it to her and she can do that as well  just check it ..

I have been with a cheating spouse before and trust me I know how it feels, those suspicions are not mere paranoia. If you suspect that he/she is cheating, he/she might actually be..I hired a PI who helped me install monitoring bugs on his phone that diverted all his messages( facebook, whatsapp, text messages, and even phone calls) to my phone; nightowlhacker at gmail.com or +1(803) 999 7288 He is of high professionalism and highly reliable. I really enjoyed working with him and i finally got to know the truth. Tell him Geoff referred you.

God bless

Anonymous