Anonymous

Where can I order the development of applications and software solutions for my business?

5

Peter Cohan Profile
Peter Cohan answered

Today, the development of applications and software solutions that enable enterprises to optimize and improve their processes is becoming commonplace. But you need to be very careful about this. Therefore, I recommend that you read the article Offshore Developers - Rates in 2021: Best Countries and Best Platforms to Hire a Remote Development Team https://youteam.io/blog/offshore-developers-rates-in-2020-best-countries-and-best-platforms-to-hire-a-remote-development-team/ . It will help you find developers with experience to take care of your industry IT product development needs.

After seeing decades of programs built by programs, I still say the best app developer is a person who knows how to develop apps. I'm not any kind of genius, when I went to school we learned vacuum tube technology, so all my programming knowledge is self-taught, and I earned a living writing (you can't write code to do that" code for 40 years.

Hanna Whilson Profile
Hanna Whilson answered

It is hard to imagine any kind of modern business without an Internet presence. Almost all people search for the necessary products and services using the Internet. That's why, when I opened my business, I understood that a website and an app are the minima I should have. I had a great experience with this software development company. These guys really know their job, so I can recommend them with confidence.

For a long time, I couldn't find the appropriate app development agency. And, of course, I started to find a solution on the Net. Accidently, I have found an outsource web development company from Ukraine which interested me. Sooner, I have discovered that their specialists are very qualified and can help me to create an excellent app. It is the first outsourcing agency which I can trust. Maybe for your business it will be also a great solution

Hello, there are more than 300 programming languages, but for a successful career, you can choose from the ten most popular ones. It would be even more correct to first decide on the area in which you are going to work, and only then proceed to the choice of a programming language. The easiest way for you will be to use the services of https://techvision.global/ for work with the programming language you need.

Anonymous