Anonymous

How do I get an app developed?

5

John Banks Profile
John Banks answered

Designing a mobile app can be extremely hard for beginners so if you need the app for business, I would recommend contacting a professional app developer to do the work for you.

To find an app developer, you're best looking for someone in your area so that you can have an in-person meeting to discuss what you want. When I was having my app developed, I searched for app and website designer kent, and found a good company quite easily.

Once you've found a good developer, you'll need to think about what your app should look like and what functions you'd like it to have. Your developer should be able to help you to iron out any kinks in your ideas, but it's a good idea to write down some ideas and do some planning so that you and the designer have a place to start.

1 Person thanked the writer.
Call me Z
Call me Z commented
Which is to say you really don’t know yourself, so you googled it. And this is your worthless reply to your own useless question.
Go find a life. Google it, toad.
Call me Z Profile
Call me Z answered

Why are you asking this here?

You stick your head in a toilet. Works every time. Lol!

Anonymous