when i was a child i suffered from MUMS a disease, in its treatment one of my ear got affected and now with that i can nt hear . but my second ear is fine, doc has asked me not to have ear piece , so i want to know wat kind of spec should i must see while purchasing headfones for me in this condition .


2 Answers

Virginia Lou Profile
Virginia Lou answered

Dear Sunny Singh,

Sorry I don't know much about the best kind of earpieces in hearing loss...but just want to make certain you know how to add more information to your question if needed?

You just hit the "edit question" button by your name and date, and then you can go in and add more explanation if you wish.

* * *

Welcome to Blurtit, and I hope someone knows about your question to give you information.

Answer Question