Show me a picture that you like?

13

Benjamin Coleman Profile

Sane Mori Profile
Sane Mori answered

This smile :D haha

Wizeold Dogmom Profile
Wizeold Dogmom , Fur babies with big eyes, answered

Roy Lovett
Roy Lovett commented
Fur babies :D...
Wizeold Dogmom
Wizeold Dogmom commented
This is my fur baby in the operating room right before he had surgery because he was paralyzed from the waist down. He had a full recovery. See the surgical team in the background? They are awesome vets.
Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

Here I am again with another amazing SiFi photo. An Aurora class battleship from the most advanced race in the universe, the Ancients. Science fiction is imagination at it's purest! Best of luck to you!

Luke Reine Profile
Luke Reine answered

Bring Me the Horizon.

Omg, both of your dogs look perfectly. They look so beautiful and healthy. I am also always taking photos with my pets. In my opinion, one of the best breeds ever is a bulldog. If you ever had this dog you are understanding that they have unrepeatable character. At first, when I was planning to have this dog, I decided that I should read more info about bulldogs, about their features and needs. That was the right decision because I was ready for all the difficulties.

Anonymous