Anonymous

Which web browser is your favorite?

Woof Woofy Profile
Woof Woofy answered

Google chrome :-)

Matt Radiance Profile
Matt Radiance answered

I've used  Internet explorer,Firefox,Opera,Safari & some other . . .Nothing provided all my needs which are safety,peace & good organized work. None had as good options as much as "Google Chrome" did. So I enjoy Chrome.

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile

Google Chrome/Chromium!! I can't go back to Firefox or Internet Explorer after trying Chrome. They just aren't as good. Good luck to you.

Asma Jamil Profile
Asma Jamil answered

Google Chrome

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

There is no God but Mozilla and Firefox is his prophet.

But Chrome is excellent, as is Safari. Even poor old Internet Explorer has finally decided to join the race, It's still not a contender, but you can hear its hoof beats coming up behind.

Rooster Cogburn
Rooster Cogburn commented
Wait till you get to try "Edge"on the new Windows 10. It's pretty darn good and modern.
Woof Woofy
Woof Woofy commented
Try a browser called Vivaldi Browser, the former CEO of the browser Opera made a new browser. it very modern looking.
Didge Doo
Didge Doo commented
@Rooster: I'm due to upgrade to W10 on July 29. I don't know if we all get it on the same date. I'll be very interested in it.

@Skunky; I hadn't heard of Vivaldi. (The name is certainly appropriate for an offshoot of Opera.) And, yep, I've used Opera from time to time but it didn't grab me as much as those I listed. But thanks for the tip.
Kate Gibson Profile
Kate Gibson answered

Google Chrome ♥

Anonymous