What is a mobile CRM?

3

Onsite CRM Profile
Onsite CRM , Reply: Mobile CRM, answered

Mobile CRM is a software that allows you interact & update information about the products and customers on the mobile.In respect to traditional CRM which could only be used in office in your computer, this new mobile CRM gives sales team more flexibility and visibility of the customer data.

Martin Garret Profile
Martin Garret answered

I am not sure I am ready to work from all my devices. A computer is enough for me. By the way, if you also work with CRM, I truly recommend you to take a look at the opportunities of the outreach tool Getprospect http://getprospect.com/. I am sure you'll like that product as I do. It is my fair recommendation, don't think bad about it.

CRM and ERP are e-commerce systems that entrepreneurs use to automate their business management and increase productivity. This is really important, so I decided to take responsibility and chose Custom ERP Development Services, these guys did everything very quickly and highly recommend

Anonymous