Anonymous

Can you tell if someone smokes weed?

4

Blood shot eyes/ eats more!

Greg Wright Profile
Greg Wright answered

If you want to know about the advantages and disadvantages of smoking weed then I would let you know.

Advantages of smoking weed:-

1. It makes you thinner.

2. Improve lung functions.

3. Increase creativity.

4. It helps athletes to perform better.

5. It kills cancer cells.

6. Safer alternatives to alcohol.

On the other hand,  if you want to weed in excess amount or take the quality of weed then it may be dangerous for your health. Try to buy weed online from the trusted website for your better health.

Natalie Jackson Profile
Natalie Jackson answered

Hi there! I don't care if someone smokes weed. I like using some cannabis products. There are lots of great and helpful ones, I have to say. I would recommend you to read more about such stuff on https://beaverbud.com/cannabis/ I think you will find them helpful and interesting to you, good luck ;)

Hanna Whilson Profile
Hanna Whilson answered

I don't judge people. They decide how to live and what to do by themselves. Marijuana has many health benefits, and today many people use it by prescription. In case someone still has doubts, I recommend to read CBD news.

Anonymous