1. Get paid to take surveys: When you join paid survey programs, online businesses pay you for your opinion on products and services. One of the famous sites in this regard is paidsurveys.com.
2. Get paid to read emails: Here online advertisers pay money to certain paid email companies for sending their advertisements through email to people who like to get paid for reading emails. When you receive the paid email, you should read it and click on the link to go the advertiser's website.
3. Get paid to complete offers: Here you are paid for trying out their products and services.
4. Get paid to shop online: Here you get paid a certain percentage of what you pay at online stores.
5. Bidding for projects: This is the most lucrative and stable job (read business) online, if you know how to bid assertively. There are websites like elance.com and guru.com who have a host of projects which can range from content developing, creative writing, script writing, programming, graphics, logo designing, web-designing etc(basically anything which can be outsourced!). You have to invest a small amount of time, convincing the client as to how you can provide better quality service than others. When you are on a roll, you can rake in money that can even make you a millionaire.