- The engineered robots will perform jobs instead of people which will result in a loss of jobs.
- The wastes released while making the materials for nano technology are released into the atmosphere and can even penetarte human and animal cells and effect their performance.
- Agricultural countries will lose their income as nanotechnology will take over.
- It has very high initial investment costs along with high manufacturing costs.
- If any damage is done at the molecular level then it is not possible to revert it.
Global monetary crisis, loss of jobs, oil becomes worthless, diamonds become worthless, atomic weapons more destructive and accessible. In relation to health problems, it is so minute that its existence in the hand is much unnoticed. The risk of inhaling this could be very dangerous, due to which it can be a cause of death.
The medical advantages are change of body appearance, stops aging process, immortality, painless child births, and universal immunity like aids, flu and end of sickness.
The industrial advantages are automatic pollution cleanup, expanding computer technology by making it faster and smaller in size. The social advantages include, reproducing extinct animals and plants, safe and space travel, higher education, molecular food synthesis, to mention a few.
I think about carrying a weapon, every person should have the right to protect himself. Moreover, to get the right to carry weapons in our day is not so difficult, at least in the United States. Simply contact the company by type FFL Trust. And you can provide yourself and your house with more reliable protection.
We should use some nanotechnogloly.
And leave some back to the good old days.