Is FireFox Having Problems? Unable To Load It This Entire Week.

5

I cannot help you answer your question, but I have been having problems with them for a month not loading pages. Its been more here then usual. And one minute it won't load page but you go back and click again and it will load. Sometimes I right click on the place I want to go and click on Open In New Tab Or New Window & that works. I don't pay for firefox they are just my browser but I like it more then any of the others and its very upsetting that this is happening. I like it because you can put your most visited sites at the top as a toolbar & its easy access. If anyone knows what is going on please let us know... Firefox needs to fix this problem!
Yes I have been having the same issues... It won't load some times and it's getting frustrating..

Jeremy Barnett
Well I think you have to update your firefox and then run it.. Or there might be a chance that one of the firefox file might got corrupted so you have to download it from scratch. Hope it might help.

Anonymous