Anonymous

Where Can I Find Two Girls And And A Tea Cup?

6

Greg Allen Profile
Greg Allen answered
The video known as two girls and a teacup can be found on the video sharing website YouTube. The 50-second film shows two girls on the teacups at Disneyland. The video is a parody of the now infamous one-minute film that can be found extensively on the Internet, which shows two girls performing a number of obscene, and in many places illegal, pornographic acts..

Two girls and a tea cup is one of many parodies that have been made since the original video was broadcast on the Internet. Some of the other parodies that have been made since include both photographs and videos. Some of these parodies include:

• 2 Gummy Bears 1 Cup
This is simply a photograph of two gummy bears sitting on top of some ice cream in an ice cream glass.

• 2 Girls 1 Sub
This video shows two girls sitting on a bench eating a sub suggestively. They eat the sub separately and then take one end of the sub each. They then feed each other the contents of the sub, and then take out a drink with two straws that they proceed to drink.

• 2 Guys 1 Cup
This parody shows the singer John Mayer, and Sherrod Small sharing frozen yogurt in the same way that the original video showed.

• 1 Guy 1 Jar
A blogger called Perez Hilton made a parody of the original video in which he simply ate peanut butter out of a jar, again in the same manner as the original video showed.

• 1 Guy 1 Lunchable
This parody shows a man eating a filling from a lunchable, again in the same manner as the original video.
Http://www.videophenomena.com/2-girls-1-cup/ this is the link but fair warning have strong stomach and empty bucket handy
I heard this too is it true? They kind of deserve to...

Hey, op its two girls naked making out one in a cup then they start eating the and making out with in their mouths and rubbing it on themselves and such. It isn't really worth watching but now you know what it is so viewed at your own risk.

Darren Wolfgang
Darren Wolfgang commented
We keep things Rated PG on Blurtit . We have a nice little community of great people please take your spam and trolling elsewhere cause it's not welcome here. You realize your spam contains Malware, Viruses, Hacking . You have to go under anonymous cause you have no backbone but you have reported for spam. Also take your garbage links elsewhere cause people don't want to see it and what it pertains too.
Bobo Cat
Bobo Cat commented
My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Thailand next month, which will also be around his birthday I wanted part of his gift to be a threesome with an Asian girl, But I'm not sure how to go about it? we've never been to Thailand, would it be safe or alright to get a work or should I get on tinder? some help/advice would be much appreciated. we will be staying in BKK then will head to the islands, check more info here - https://escortbangkok.info

Anonymous